- An accredited member of BACP, (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- An accredited member of COSRT, (College of Relationship and Psychosexual Therapy)
- Qualified EMDR therapist
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling from CPPD (UK)
- London Diploma in Relationship and Psychosexual Therapy
- Health and Social Care qualification NVQ3 for substance misuse
I worked for three years Kings College Hospital London, Caldecot Clinic, an NHS psychosexual service for women and men providing psychological help for sexual and relationship problems.
I have worked in Residential and Community services, including drug and alcohol services, as a Senior Practitioner for 15 years before concentrating on my private practice in the last few years.
I have had a rich and varied life experience. I trained as a Sculptor in London. After exploring Europe and the USA I moved to Dartmouth in Devon and lived on an old sailing yacht. I have also enjoyed life working on the land as a farmer in Devon and Dorset. In midlife I settled down as a Director/Partner in an Art Consultancy, Peter Millard and Partners in West London.
I was drawn to become a psychotherapist late in life and find immense fulfilment now working with adults from all walks of life.